Panther Ridge can use your contribution of materials or project work for which you are qualified. Below is an updated list of items we could really use in order the improve our new facility and help these majestic cats!
- Dawn dish soap
- Perfume, cologne
- Toys from wildlifetoybox.com
- Gift cards to lowes, publix, home depot/etc
- Laundry detergent
- Office supplies
- Garbage bags
- Fire hose
- Large carriers
- Expandable hoses and hose heads
- Toilet paper/paper towels
Can You Pitch In?
Welders, Carpenters, Maintenance workers are always welcome and needed to help build new enclosures and structures for the cats as well as renovations around the facility.
Please contact us about getting your donations or hands-on help to Panther Ridge.
Want to Volunteer?
Click here to get more information on how to get involved.
- An irrigation well and system
- Walk in freezer
- Battery powered John Deere gator
- High top cargo van to transport animals
- New commercial grade thawing refrigerator
- Areca palms along our perimeter fence for privacy
- Large open educational center pavilion
- Welcome center/gift shop building
- Crushed concrete tour pathways