Panther Ridge can use your contribution of materials or project work for which you are qualified. Below is an updated list of items we could really use in order the improve our new facility and help these majestic cats!
- Bleach, Dawn dish soap, blankets, scrub brushes, simple green
- Toys from wildlifetoybox.com
- Gift cards to publix/Costco/lowes/home depot/etc.
- Office supplies, laundry detergent, garbage bags
- Fire hose
- Expandable hoses and hose heads
- Lumber for enclosures
- Large carriers
- Kubota/ATV with cargo bed
- Electric Golf carts with a bed on the back and one that seats 4-6 people for people with disabilities
Welders, Carpenters, Maintenance workers are always welcome and needed to help build new enclosures and structures for the cats as well as renovations around the facility.
Please contact us about getting your donations or hands-on help to Panther Ridge.
Want to Volunteer?
Click here to get more information on how to get involved.