Panther Ridge can use your contribution of materials or project work for which you are qualified.
Below is an updated list of items we could really use in order the improve our new facility and help these majestic cats.
- Bleach, towels, soap, blankets, scrub brushes, simple green
- Toys from wildlifetoybox.com
- Gift cards to publix/Costco/lowes/home depot/etc
- Office supplies, laundry detergent, garbage bags
- Fire hose
- Expandable hoses and hose heads
- Lumber for enclosures
- Dog igloos, large carriers
- Electric Golf carts with a bed on the back and one that seats 4-6 people for people with disabilities
- Kubota/ATV with cargo bed
Or Can You Pitch In?
Welders, Carpenters, Maintenance workers are always welcome and needed to help build new enclosures and structures for the cats as well as renovations around the facility.
Please contact us about getting your donations or hands-on help to Panther Ridge.