Adopt Amos the Black Leopard
Adopt Toltec, an Ocelot
Adopt Toltec the Ocelot
Toltec came to Panther Ridge from a life filled with misery. At one of his previous homes, he broke his left front leg and it was never set, so it is now deformed. He also had darted with Baytril (an antibiotic) that can cause tissue and nerve damage if done too often. Toltec now walks like a “drunken sailor” because he has nerve damage and muscle atrophy.
After some rehabilitation, Toltec now refuses to be ignored and will call loudly when he hears people nearby. I think he knows how much we care. Homeopathy and acupuncture are in his future and should give him much needed relief for his sore body.
*NOTE: This is a virtual adoption. No animals are being exchanged in any way. Virtual adoption is your way to show you care about the well-being and continued care of our cats.
The Adoption Kit Includes:
- An 8 by 10 color photograph of your adopted animal
- An adoption certificate with your name and the name of your adopted animal.
- A biography of your adopted animal, including species information.
- A letter from Judy Berens, founder of Panther Ridge Conservation Center.
- A Panther Ridge magnetic bookmark.
- A Panther Ridge vinyl decal. (Vinyl decal is in white, and design varies)
- A Panther Ridge “Cougar Eyes” postcard.