Panther Ridge can use your help. Below is a list of items we could really use in order the improve our facility and help these majestic cats.
- A cargo van ( to transport cats, pick up mulch, lumber etc. )
- Lumber to rehab an enclosure ( 2 x 6 x 10′ pressure treated ) probably 60 boards. (A few great carpenters to get it done.)
- Several pallets of playground mulch from the Bushel Stop $3.00/bag
- Heavy duty commercial rubber hoses – 75 ft length
- Bounty select a size paper towels – we use a roll per day
- Thieves household cleaner – 1/2 gallon containers from Young Living.com
- Bleach – large containers – we use a lot!
- A good welder who will volunteer their services to fix cages
- A new double wheel, heavy duty wheel barrow
- Metal tinned leaf rakes.
- GoPro Camera
- Gift cards for Home Depot, Lowes, or Wal-Mart.